Intake Assessments are 90 minutes in length and ongoing sessions are 50 minutes in length. You may request longer sessions in advance after consulting with your therapist.
- Individual Intake Assessment- $185 up to 90 minutes.
- Couples/Family Intake Assessment- $220 up to 90 minutes.
- Individual Therapy- $125 per 50 minute session; $140 per 60 min session.
- Family/Couples/Marriage Counseling- $150 per 50 minute session.
- Licensure Supervision- $65 for each hour.
- Scholarship reduced rates are offered based on availability and upon completion of a financial assessment.
Potential clients paying for their appointments have the right to request a “Good Faith Estimate” for services under the “No Surprises Act” eff. 1/1/2022
Out of Network Insurance Reimbursement Information
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. We are able to provide you with a statement for insurance reimbursement or curtesy submit claims for out of network reimbursement. With this option, you are required to provide payment at the time of your session and then submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out of network psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out of network mental health benefits?
- What are my in network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check, web pay and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. We understand emergencies happen from time to time, however a time commitment is provided exclusively to you when you schedule appointments and our office has a late cancellation and no show policy in place for that reason. Should you fail to cancel your appointment, you will be charged a $75 late cancellation/no show fee. Emergencies are reviewed on a case by case basis.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!