Intake Assessments are 90 minutes in length and ongoing sessions are 50 minutes in length. You may request longer sessions in advance after consulting with your therapist.
- Intake Assessment- $185 up to 90 minutes.
- Individual Therapy- $115 per 50 minute session .
- Family/Couples/Marriage Counseling- $150 per 50 minute session.
- Licensure Supervision- $55 for each hour.
- Scholarship rates(sliding scale) are offered only based on availability and upon completion of a financial assessment.
Potential clients paying for their appointments have the right to request a “Good Faith Estimate” for services under the “No Surprises Act” eff. 1/1/2022
Out of Network Insurance Reimbursement Information
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. We are able to provide you with a statement for insurance reimbursement if you decide to use your out of network insurance benefits. With this option, you are required to provide payment at the time of your session and then submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out of network psychotherapy services.
*At this time, we have a therapist contracted in network with Cigna insurance only*
EAP Plans accepted: Mutual of Omaha and Cigna EAP, which require prior authorization from your EAP provider.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out of network mental health benefits?
- What are my in network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check, web pay and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!