Are you struggling in your marriage or relationship? Are you feeling disconnected from your spouse or partner? Do you argue constantly? If so, marriage or couples counseling can help.
At Revive Family Counseling, we offer marriage/couples counseling to help you and your spouse improve your communication, resolve conflict, and reconnect. We use a variety of evidence-based techniques, including the Gottman Method, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Attachment Theory and other proven strategies to help you overcome the challenges you are facing and build a stronger, healthier relationship.
Couples Counseling Services
– Communication skills training
– Conflict resolution
– Intimacy building
– Affair recovery
– Premarital counseling
– Infidelity counseling
– Blended family counseling
Seeking out help for your marriage or relationship might be one of the hardest things you have had to do throughout your lifetime. If the thought of losing your marriage or relationship makes you feel anxious, depressed, unable to sleep, eat or concentrate, then avoid delaying this important decision to get help. Learning how to communicate effectively takes desire, commitment, love and willingness to change destructive habits. Our therapists help you identify warning signs, which suggest your communication requires a tune up. Most couples wait many years before reaching out for help. During that time, resentment and negative feelings toward their partner build.
We encourage you to start the therapy process as soon as you recognize any of the following warning signs:
- “We can’t talk to each other about everyday topics anymore!”
- “I can’t even look at my partner most days!”
- “All he cares about is himself!”
- “She never asks about my day anymore and all we do is argue!”
- “I am tired of going to bed angry, waking up exhausted and never resolving conflict!”
- “My spouse always criticizes me!”
- “He is always so defensive; I mind as well not talk to him!”
- “She walks away from conflict and we never resolve anything!”
- “His family is more important than me!”
- “She only cares about our kids and we have practically a non-existent sex life anymore!”
- “He never spends any time with our family and only cares about work!”
If any of the above sound familiar, it is time you reach out and begin your transformation. You too can have a happy and healthy marriage/relationship!
*Some of You might have already decided that separate paths are better for everyone involved and we can help guide you and your family through this transition*
If you are struggling in your marriage, your family, grief or with trauma, we encourage you to contact us sooner rather than later. We offer a variety of services to guide you in overcoming the challenges you are facing and help you to thrive.
We believe that everyone deserves to have healthy, happy relationships. That’s why we offer a personalized approach to therapy. We work with you to understand your unique needs and goals. We then create a treatment plan that’s tailored to you.
If you’re ready to start your journey to a healthier, happier life, contact Revive Family Counseling today at 239 329 9264.